Rhino Pro 200x600 1125m³/hr aktiivihiilisuodatin
Rhino Pro Filters are available in 4-12 inch options and remain effective for 2 years before they need to be changed.
Why do Rhino Pro Filters perform so well?
Our carbon has bigger pores than carbon in other filters. These large pores allow the air to pass through the carbon more quickly than small pores, so the odour molecules in the air are trapped more quickly and efficiently.
Granulated not pelletised
Air moves through carbon granules but between carbon pellets. By forcing the air to move through the granules, the odour molecules are forced to interact with the carbon where they can be absorbed.
Effective at low contact time
Odours are trapped in just a 100ms of contact with the carbon in Rhino filters. That is literally in the blink of an eye.
The vortex cone inside the filter and the mesh structure of the shell ensure air flows through the filter efficiently so the carbon can capture the odour molecules.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.